Job Descriptions :
– Implement effective strategic marketing plans.
-Work horizontally and interact with other departments in the development and implementation of marketing programs and events.
– Coordinate with sales team on events and project development.
– Develop and manage marketing reports.
– Manage premiums development and production.
– Administrative support.
– Degree holder or equivalent in Marketing, Advertising, Business Administration or related discipline.
– Proficiency in written & spoken English Cantonese and Putonghua.
– 1-2 years experience in sales and marketing, PR or events.
– Computer literacy in MS word, Excel & Chinese Word Processing.
– Presentable, creative, energetic, has self-initiative, well-organized, outgoing, aggressive, self-motivated, detail-minded, good business sense and presentation skills.
– Exceptional planning, communication & interpersonal skills, an enthusiasm for dealing and inspiring people at all levels, in a team-oriented environment and a strong willingness to learn.
– Fresh graduate will also be considered.
We offer attractive remuneration package and excellent career opportunities to the right candidates. Interested parties, please send your resume with CURRENT SALARY, EXPECTED SALARY and AVAILABILITY.
(Personal data collected would be used for recruitment-related purposes only)